Northeastern Academic Programs – Prepare For Canada
Why study at Northeastern?
The University’s newly opened campus is in the heart of downtown Toronto and is proving to be a great success for many immigrants and Canadian born students. By enrolling in their hybrid online and in person program you will be able to:
- Build core knowledge surrounding computer security and network security practices
- Learn to plan and implement security strategies to reduce risk and enhance protection of information assets and systems
- Understand legal and ethical issues associated with information security, privacy, and digital rights
- Northeastern University has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Operations by the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Qualified candidates for cyber security jobs are in high demand in Canada and globally
- Available 100% online or in hybrid format—combining online and on-ground courses
- Scholarships worth up to 25% of total degree cost available for new students in 2018
- Fall and Spring start options.
- Still accepting applications for Fall 2018!
Companies succeed or fail based on their ability to bring quality products and services to market in a timely manner. Without skilled project managers in place, companies are challenged to deliver projects on time, on budget, and according to specifications. From inception to completion, project managers are responsible for every step in the process: project definition, cost and risk estimation, schedule planning and monitoring, budget management, negotiation and conflict resolution, project leadership, and project presentation and evaluation. Keep Reading »
Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices
Ever-changing laws and regulations are driving demand for regulatory affairs professionals who can help companies effectively bring medical products to market. To prepare you to effectively manage regulatory activities, Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies offers the Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices. Keep Reading »
Information Assurance and Cyber Security
With cyber attacks accelerating, there is an acute shortage of trained information assurance professionals and an escalating need for their skills. Northeastern University’s interdisciplinary Master of Science in Information Assurance and Cyber Security program provides the critical knowledge you need to protect an organization’s information assets and systems, make strategic decisions about information security issues including identity theft, computer viruses, and electronic fraud, and provide leadership in these and other strategic efforts. Elective concentrations allow you to customize your program to meet your organization’s need and your professional goals. Keep Reading »