Canada’s immigration system broken for Syrian refugees, Ukrainian refugees, etc.
Remarks by Chrystia Freeland, MP Toronto Centre, “Town Hall discussion on Canadian Foreign and Defence policy in Ukraine”, with Borys Wrzesnewskyj, former MP and Liberal Candidate for Etobicoke Centre and Yvan Baker (MPP for Etobicoke Centre). The discussion was moderated by Arif Virani (Liberal Candidate for Parkdale-High Park), Toronto, Canada, 11 August 2015.
– Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander; PM Harper Conservative Party of Canada Immigration; Thomas Mulcair, NDP Immigration; Justin Trudeau Liberal Party Immigration
– No health care & work permits for Ukrainian refugees to Canada
– 0:02 Immigration reform in Canada is a key element of the Liberal Party election platform. Immigration system is broken and is not serving immigrants properly. Refugee health
– 0:27 Canada needs to be a country that welcomes refugees. Canada treats refugees dreadfully. Canadians trapped in the immigration system.
– 1:10 Hungarian refugees, Vietnamese refugees
– 1:20 Presumption of guilt of refugee.
– 1:40 Idi Amin exile. YMCA downtown Montreal
– 2:15 Humanitarian crisis, humanitarian response to Syria, e.g. Syrian refugees
– 3:50 Political refugees, Canada’s immigration system broken for Ukrainian, Tatar, Russian and other refugees, e.g. Syrian refugees
This video was not sponsored.
Video by UkeTube Ukrainian Video